• Able to coordinate and work with a team towards a common goal
• Familiarization with Advance and conventional NDT methods and equipment.
• Knowledge of various codes and standards
• Able to work independently
• Exposure to QMS, HSE requirements.
• Able to interact with all levels of management and clients
• Good communicationskills
• Good knowledge on software and computer skills.
• Works well under pressure, challenges status too
• Fluent English and local language desirable
• Inspectors shall execute external/internal inspection of onshore steel structures pressurized equipment to assess the structural strength and the state of repair / maintenance.
• Inspector shall be familiar with and certified in application of the relevant code and where applicable familiar with the Client standards.
• Any suspected anomaly is to be investigated and recorded to such extent that corrective action can be established or further specialist advice can be sought.
• Familiarized with QA / QC and inspection activities.
• Familiarized with drawing, Isometric Codes and Standards.
• Inspection of structural fabrications and welding.
• Codes & Standards knowledge of AWS, API and ASME
• Inspection report preparation
• Fair knowledge of Inspection of tanks, pressure vessels, piping or pipeline experience would be preferred.
• To Prepare welding procedure specification (WPS) & PQR(Procedure Qualification Tests)
• Compliance SGS Rules for life.
• Hazard Identification and reporting as per OI requirement
• Maintain good housekeeping at work place and office
• Diploma /bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
• Certified API Inspector (API 510 + API 570)
• Minimum 3 years experience after API certification in Oil & gas Field
• Total years of Experience more that 5 years
Accommodation : sharing accommodation provided by SGS
Transportation: Pool transportation for Business Purpose only
Food: On cost and arrangement of Candidate ( Kitchen facilities will be available in accommodation)