Tasks, Roles & Responsibilities
• • Leads and directs all Environmental & Social aspects of executing the project
• Detailed understanding and implication of Environmental & Social Impact Assessment (ESIA)
• Be fully aware of Environmental & Social Management Plans (ESMP),
Environmental and Social Action Plan (ESAP) at the Construction Phase and
• Be fully familiar with ADB and World Bank Environmental Standards.
• Have a sound and practical knowledge of Air Quality Modelling and Noise
• Establish an Occupational Safety and Health (OHS) Plan.
• Prepare Greenhouse Gases Management Plan and Reports
• Prepare SF6 Management Plan and Reports.
• Prepare Liquid Effluent Disposal Plan and Waste Management Plan during construction and
• Establish Community Redressal Mechanism and CSR Plans.
• Familiarize and implement the Environmental and Social Requirements mentioned in the Loan
Documents and Power Purchase Agreements.
• Be effective in responding to the correspondences from various counterparties and ensure the
interest of the Company is protected.
• The interface between Lenders E&S Consultant and the Project Company
• Actively monitor the Environmental progress in line with the contract schedule and ensure the
parties adhere to the program
• Any other responsibility as required by the Management from time to time.Leads and directs all
Environmental & Social aspects of executing the project
MINIMUN QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
• Sound knowledge of the contract administration aspects
of major coal and gas-based power projects.
• Experience in handling Environmental & Social issues of
greenfield power plants
• Ability to analyze information and provide reports and
feedback to project incharge
• Familiarity with the PPA & EPC Contract structure in the
Middle East and Central Asia is preferred.
• Experience in international environmental standards
under different jurisdictions
Education • Environmental Engineering Degree OR Geologist
Total Years of Experience • 5 to7 years of work experience in power projects.
Years of Relevant position • 5-7 Years of Experience
Work Experience (Previous
work Industries) 5-7 Years of experience in Power Industry
Language Fluent/Good English (written and spoken)
Computer Skills Related computer skills