Ability to work out independently on maintenance and troubleshooting of heavy industrial
a vehicle like mobile cranes, forklifts, dozers, loaders, and other earth-moving equipment.
• The candidate should have good experience with auto engines, under chassis suspension systems, hydraulics and pneumatics systems.
• Must have the ability to read and interpret hydraulic and pneumatic control circuit diagrams
• Ability to carry out independently overhauling, alignment & troubleshooting of Pumps,
differential units, Gear Boxes, Pneumatic & Hydraulic Power packs, etc.
• Ability to troubleshoot and analyze equipment problems, and to request required spare parts.
• Carryout day to day plant maintenance work independently.
• Implement mechanical preventive maintenance, follow established procedures, and record all results.
• Ability to drive forklifts as per Qatalum lifting regulations is preferred.
• In addition to his normal jobs, he should assist and participate in other maintenance activities.
• Understands and applies plant safety standards and maintenance procedures while performing work.
For Auto Electrician:
• Basic knowledge of heavy automobile electrical systems.
• Working experience with CANBUS will be preferred.
• Ability to read and troubleshoot with OEM software tools.
• Capability to the overall heavy auto electrical harness system.
Minimum work two to six years' experience as a Heavy Automobile Technician Aluminum
smelters or heavy industry.
• Ability to perform work normally performed by this craft independently.
• Exposure to Aluminum smelters or heavy industry will be an added advantage.
Fluent knowledge of the English language (Speak, Read and Write).
• Certification from High School.
• Three years technical engineering diploma in Automobile/mechanical engineering
(polytechnic/HND) will be preferred or
• Two/One (Diesel mechanic) years relevant trade certificate with relevant more years of
experience (ITI/ND) from a recognized institution.
Residence, accommodation all are required by the company.