We are looking for a responsible Quality Engineer to check the quality of all incoming and outgoing material and products as well as production procedures. You will be a firm advocate of quality in our business.
The ideal candidate will possess a trained eye for detail and will be reliable and committed. In depth knowledge and comprehension of quality standards is essential.
The goal is to ensure that our products are made of flawless materials with well-functioning equipment. That way our customers will enjoy high-quality merchandise so that we can achieve long-term success.
- Follow instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the product and supplies
- Approve or reject raw materials with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance
- Select output samples and check them using appropriate methods (measuring dimensions, testing functionality, comparing to specifications etc.)
- Maintain records of testing, information and various metrics such as number of defective products per day etc.
- Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards
- Monitor the use of Testing equipment to ensure it is safe and well-maintained and discard any that doesn’t meet requirements
- Prepare and submit reports to the quality manager
- Proven experience as quality Engineer or Supervisor (Gulf experience preferred)
- Qualification: Diploma/Engineering in Textile/Mechanical/Production Engineering
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Familiarity with quality testing machines and systems
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies
- Good knowledge in quality control is an advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Medical / Hygiene non-owen Fabrics (Gulf experience preferred)
- Diploma/Engineering in Textile/Mechanical/Production Engineering.
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
visa tickets will b provided and separate accommodation