Quality Management policy
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with incomparable services which meet and even exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance. We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and
continuous improvement throughout our business:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- A customer complaints procedure
- Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- Training and development for our employees
- Regular audit of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
- Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality manual which is made available to all employees.
Although the CEO has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.